Thursday, March 10, 2011

Engrade

As many of you know, I keep an online gradebook to keep track of student grades.  During fall conferences I informed parents how to sign up and access their child’s grades.  

Today, I decided to give students the ability to create a username and password for engrade with me, so they have the freedom to check their grades on their own.  I am hoping this will increase their effort and grades, especially if there is room for improvement.  Perhaps students will be more likely to take ownership and responsibility for their grades, learning and overall education.  Feel free to ask your child for the information so you are able to access their grades as well.

If you already created a username and password for engrade, we were unable to make another one.  Please share that information with your child, if you'd like...I will be giving students the occasional opportunity to check their progress here at school.

Your support is always appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment